This page is the most important page of the Butternut service, this is where you build and configure your workflows. It contains 3 main parts.
Workflows are built on the canvas. It's where you add and arrange your steps and link them with drag&drop gestures.
- It always starts with a TRIGGER node.
- Build your workflow by linking the desired operations following the trigger
- Click on a node to open its setting window.
the Masternode editor use the interface however it does not contain a TRIGGER node but an input and an output node (see more here)
On the bottom left sidebar, there are actions to operate on the view and order your workflow.
The nodes are splited in 4 categories:
- Tools: Add conditional logic operators, loop over an array, format data and aggregate results.
- Services: Use our preconfigured connectors to build your integrations or perform a custom HTTP request to communicate with any api.
- Human nodes: When automation is no longer possible, add a human node so that an operator from your team can make the decisions for the rest of the workflow.
- Master nodes: Custom reusable sub-workflows you can build in the master node page.
On the upper right corner, you can perform actions on the entire workflow.
- Load a previous version
- Test the current version
- Save the version and deploy it on one or more environments.